Sunday, May 3, 2009

S.O.L. (no, i don't mean that)



went with the big byu clan to the statue of lib aka S.O.L.

this was my 3rd time going, and sorry...didn't love it. It was rainy, cold, and just not as exciting. Plus the excitement of others really didn't rub off on me. I'm just really not cut out for the touristy thing.





look mom...i wore real shoes. so proud huh.



the best part of my day was getting off the boat, back on the island and finding out there was a Romania Fest going on. Man, those Romanians can throw quite a party.




this woman was the headliner for the fest, and yes those people on the side are dancing...holding hands...in a circle.

the day wasn't a total bust, i found a pashmina for 5 bucks and ate a darn good crepe...which cancelled out the nasty gyro i ate earlier.

tomorrow is my first day at Y&R...and i'm pretty nervous, but i really can't wait to start. now here's to hoping i sleep well tonight...if at all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I finally found your blog, and yes I am proud of you for wearing real shoes!! FINALLY!!! I loved the cupcakes too, recipies???
    Have a good walk in the park. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete