Thursday, April 30, 2009

BOSTON

i've had such a fun past 48 hours...i got to ride the train from NYC to Boston and it was SO FUN! I got to see my family! I've only been away from them for a few days but I'm really going to miss them. ALOT. But being with them yesterday was just the little pick-me-up i needed. My poor momma has a torn up knee so we took the trolley around Boston and I feel bad to say I didn't really get to walk around such a beautiful city. I really think that I need to go back! Here are some pictures from my quick trip! Thanks momma and dadda for letting me visit and sleeping on a soft bed! I will also miss my sis alot, it was so fun to joke with them and remind her who is really the alpha sis in the family.





This is the nicest 7/11 in the world...and I love it. Boston is winning in points for me due to the fact that there are ALOT of 7/11's which...I LOVE. I miss my fave sev right outside big cottonwood.

2 comments:

  1. I love you too!!! and dont worry i will be sure to remember the "alpha" sister is haha...i already miss that 7-11 so much! cant wait to see you and hopefully i get to come out and stay a while! Mom is doing okay, i think i found my job for the summer though- In house nurse! loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you and Maddi is my favorite picture of you two ever taken! It is so cute

    ReplyDelete