Sunday, July 12, 2009

this is perfection.




OK...here is my 4th of july/seattle post.

4TH OF JULY 2009 WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

really i'm not lying, i loved every second. But if i have to list my top 5 favorite things i did last week the list shall go like this.

5) Going to Poulsbo with momma, mad, and carol. i LOVE this place. its sooooo fun.
4) Going golfing with my dad on the 3rd of july...best round of golf i've ever assisted on. although it might have to do with me falling in love with one of the guys that my dad was playing against (his name is Joe, he's 27 and SO PERFECT FOR ME...)
3) Eating at Docs
2)Surprising the family by showing up 2 days early ( i will never ever forget maddi screaming and my mom just standing there staring at me like i was a ghost. i LOVE SURPRISES)
1) THE ENTIRE DAY OF THE 4TH OF JULY. EVERYTHING FROM MAKING/EATING THE BEST FOOD EVER FOR HOURS, TO SETTING OFF FIREWORKS FOR A SOLID 5 HOURS. YEAH. THERE WASNT A BAD MOMENT. not a single one. i hope i never ever forget that day!

So i didnt take alot of pictures...but here are some of my faves from the weekend.








yay for the 4th!!!!!!

19 days till SLC arrival

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That last picture is a real keeper...

    Glad to hear your 4th was excellente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures!! We did have a great time. Can't wait for you to get home. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete